domingo, 10 de septiembre de 2017

Auto - Biography

My name is Veronica Fiorella Astudilo Saltos and I was born on March 30 of 2000. Currently I am 17 years old. When I was a child I went to many shcools. Y spent my time looking after my little brother meanwhile my mother was working.





When I was younger I liked to cycle a lot. I used to watch, and I still do, my favorite cartoon Bob Square Pants.



I have never participated in any contest because I am really shameful, so I did not like to participate in this kind of events.




When I was 14 years old I had the opportunity to meet my father. It was a very emotional moment in my life, because I did not know how to react.





Nowdays I am studying in the Sarah Flor Jimenez high school.

My goal is to graduate from high school, go to college and study system engeneering but also I would like to be a veterinarian and get my own pet shop, because I like animals and especially dogs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario